Leasing And Commercialisation
If you would like more information about opportunities to use open spaces around the centre for commericial or business promotional opportunities please contact our Centre Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact a member of the leasing team to find out more and to discuss your requirements.
Leasing Director, Realm
01625 581 580
Leasing Manager, Realm
Key facts and figures
- London Designer Outlet is the only designer retail outlet within the M25, just 15 minutes from the west end, 9 minutes from London Marylebone by train, and one km from the north circular (A406).
- The ABC1 demographic totals 64% over indexing by 13% above the UK average.
- LDO attracts over 6 million visitors a year.
- London Designer Outlet has a total of £3.4bn of available catchment spend. Per capita spend is 10% above the national average in the core catchment area.
- £1.6 billion of retail spend potential and £1.8 billion spend potential on food and beverage.
- 10.4m people live within a 60-minute drive, while 782,000 people are within 20 minutes. London has over 15 million tourists every year.
- 5.8m people have London Designer Outlet as their nearest outlet centre – the largest catchment density for any UK outlet.