- Plan your journey – Wembley Park is easy to get to by Tube, train, bus or car and Stadium events in particular can be extemely busy so it's smart to plan your journey and anticipate that roads and public transport may be busier than usual.
- Make a day of it - come early, browse LDO’s 50 outlet shops and then settle in with a bite to eat and a glass or two at any of LDO’s 20 restaurants, coffee shops or bars. Coffee shops are open early, restaurants from midday.
- Park for £1 an hour – spend £40+ at LDO and, subject to availability, park for just £1 an hour (first six hours).
- Catch a movie – yes, you’re here for an event, but why not watch that film you’ve been meaning to see? LDO’s Cineworld is open from lunchtime every day, showing the latest blockbusters.
- Stay late – many of LDO’s bars and restaurants are open late, so there’s no need to rush off after the event. Avoid the crowds, relax and take your time.
Some other clever (FREE) tips
- Shop ‘n’ Drop – you are not allowed to take any bags into the Stadium, so why not make the most of the great savings at LDO without having to carry your shopping around all day? We’ll store for you any items you buy at LDO completely free of charge at Guest Services. Collect your shopping after the event. This service is available until 11pm, subject to availability.
- Juice up – don’t worry about your mobile phone running out of juice. Pop in to Guest Services and, subject to availability, we’ll charge your phone for free.
- Log on – LDO offers all guests free Wi-Fi. Look for LDO-FREE and enjoy!
- Toilets – a necessary facility for any trip. If you are dining at LDO every restaurant has its own facilities for you to use; if you are just here for the event you will find facilities at the Stadium and on Arena Square, outside The SSE Arena. LDO’s toilets are there for our guests’ use.
If you’re visiting on a Stadium event day there is no pre-booking available at any of LDO’s 20 bars, coffee shops and restaurants as it is only fair when busy to operate a first come first served system. In order to help guests dine or drink as quickly as they wish, most restaurants offer special event-day menus which mean you can enjoy the same freshly-prepared food but be served quicker.