Stay In With LDO – Keeping Active
We all know how hard it is to stay motivated when your routine is turned upside down and you are confined to the four walls of your home however there has never been more fitness content online than there is right now. Below we have highlighted some of our favourites from apps to plans, Youtube videos and everything in between we have selected our top picks but we want to hear from you, tag us on social @londonoutlet on Twitter and @londondesigneroutlet on Instragram using #ISOLATEWITHLDO and tell us your tips for keeping active at home.
1. First up and only launched today we have P.E. with the Joe, The bodycoach is a household name and his latest offering is a great option for all those parents struggling to know what to do with their kids. Monday – Friday at 9am each morning for just 30-minutes, this fun workout requires no equipment just tune into Youtube and away you go.
2. Nike Training Club, this free app has a mammoth selection of workouts to choose from! You can refine your selection by the muscle group, workout type and equipment so great for both beginners to point you in the right direction and more advanced athletes to be able to target specific areas. Not only that but they also have plans to boost your mood which are amazing for those mornings when you just can’t drag yourself out of bed.
3. Taking it back to basics or ASICS (excuse the pun) with this one, a firm favourite and one to always keep downloaded on your phone is ASICS Run Keeper app. As it says on the tin this app tracks your activity most commonly running, walking or cycling but there are multiple activity types even including Nordic Walking and Cross-Country Skiing. The audio stats are really great to keep you motivated and can be set to sound as frequently as you wish.
4. FitOn App, slightly newer to the party this app has a workout to suit every need from yoga, prenatal, strength and even routines to do with kids the options are endless. With new live workouts on the hour from 5:30am until 8pm everyday you have the option to join the live class or access it from the archive, meaning new content all the time. Not only that but they also have a great online community with their Facebook group to help keep you motivated.
5. Time an issue? Or you would rather just get your workout done as quickly as possible? Then Seven might be the app for you. As the name says this app has a plethora of workouts all taking just 7 minutes! Great way to take a break from working at home you can fit multiple of these throughout your day or stick to just the one, choice is yours.
Our other favourites include:
- 1Rebel, who are currently offering a daily instagram live workout whilst their studios are closed
- Define London, for those wanting to try something a little different Barre is a great whole body workout and access to their classes online starts at just £3.99
- DigMefitness & Another Space are currently offering some great workouts on Instagram whilst their studios are closed
- Yoga with Adriene, this Youtube channel is great for those wanting to give Yoga a try without being overwhelmed
Now over to you, got a great fitness tip for us? Or an online plan that we need to know about? Or maybe you just want to update us with your progress, we would love to hear from you! Leave us a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Team LDO x