Denby 12-piece dinner set
· This is a giveaway which is live from 27th July 2020 until 23:59 GMT on 10th August 2020.
· The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT on 10th August 2020
· One winner will be chosen at random on 11th August 202. The winner will be notified within 4 working days of the closing date and is required to visit the Denby store at London Designer Outlet to select their set.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over and based in the UK.
· Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be void.
· No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· London Designer Outlet is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
· One winner will each be entitled to 1 x Denby 12-piece dinner set of their choice.
· The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize and supply their contact details to the Promoter when contacted. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize, or does not comply with these conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
· If the chosen winner does not respond within 5 days of receiving confirmation of their win, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
· The prize is non-transferable.
· London Designer Outlet will not share your information with companies outside of the group for marketing purposes and all information will be held securely.
· Promoter: London Designer Outlet
· The giveaway is in no way associated with London Designer Outlet
Into The Wild Colouring In Competition T&C’s
- One child will be chosen per age category – ages 3-6/ 6-10 / 10+, each child will win a £50 gift card for the London Designer Outlet. The gift card can be used in all retailers, restaurants and the cinema at the London Designer Outlet. There will be no cash alternative and please check the expiry date on the back of the gift card.
- The closing date for the competition is
11.59pm on Friday 29th May 2020, unless otherwise specified. Update: deadline extended until 11.59pm Sunday 14th June 2020.
- The winners will be announced on the London Designer Outlet Facebook page, The London Designer Outlet will share on Facebook the winners name along with a photo of the winning submission on the 15th June 2020 unless otherwise specified. No other details will be shared.
- The winners will also be contacted by private message on Facebook or by email/post
- Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the London Designer Outlet reserves the right to offer the position to a different entrant.
- Upload a picture of your finished artwork to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/londondesigneroutlet/ Please ensure you follow our page first, clearly outline the age of the child making the submission and then use the hashtag #LDOintothewild
- Shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of 3 employees from the London Designer Outlet management team.
- The winning entrants’ will be announced across social media, the website and email to all London Designer Outlet customers.
- Once the winners have been contacted, all physical entries will be destroyed.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
- Only one entry per child.
Into The Wild Game T&C’s
- You must be 16 years old or have permission from a parent/guardian to play the game and qualify for the offers redeemable.
- Game interactions will belong to London Designer Outlet
- You must provide your email address in order to redeem any offers. Your email address will be used for this purpose only unless you have selected to receive further marketing from the London Designer Outlet
- Only one entry per person per week. Game can be played multiple times but only one offer will be sent per person per week.
- Only one redemption per person per week.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- Individual brand offer T&C’s apply as outlined in the offer email
- Not valid beyond date of expiration stated in the offer email
- No cash alternative
- Only valid at the specified retailer within the London Designer Outlet, will not be excepted at other branches
- London Designer Outlet reserves the right to change or remove this promotion at any point.
FREE SCHOOL SHOES FOR A London Designer OUTLET PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PROMOTER: London Designer Outlet
- PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: Entries for the prize draw will open at [5:00pm] (GMT) on [07.08.20]and close at [5:00pm] on 24 August 2020] (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter tag a friend in the comp social post, make sure you are following LDO social channel and share for an extra entry. Limit two (2) entries per person. The Promoter will only accept original, undamaged entries and will not accept liability for any incomplete, lost, late or damaged entries.. Once submitted entries become the exclusive property of the Promoter and will not be returned
- PRIZE: One winner will receive four (4) Kids shoes from the Clarks Outlet at London Designer Outlet (“Prize”). The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted. There is also no cash alternative available for the Prize. The Prize will be posted to the winner’s chosen postal address within two (2) days of being notified as the winner. The Prize cannot be redeemed in any Clarks Retail stores.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter you must be 18 years or over and a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. No employees (or their family members) of the Promoter or any other party associated with the prize draw may enter.
- WINNER SELECTION: One Winner will be randomly selected at 6:00pm on 24.08.20] from all eligible entries received.
- NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified via the contact details provided on the entry form within  days of the prize draw closing. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial attempt to notify them, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: The decisions of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these decisions. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion and without liability, cancel the prize draw.
- AGREEMENT TO PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these prize draw terms.