Into The Wild Game T&C’s
- You must be 16 years old or have permission from a parent/guardian to play the game and qualify for the offers redeemable.
- Game interactions will belong to London Designer Outlet
- You must provide your email address in order to redeem any offers. Your email address will be used for this purpose only unless you have selected to receive further marketing from the London Designer Outlet
- Only one entry per person per week. Game can be played multiple times but only one offer will be sent per person per week.
- Only one redemption per person per week.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- Individual brand offer T&C’s apply as outlined in the offer email
- Not valid beyond date of expiration stated in the offer email
- No cash alternative
- Only valid at the specified retailer within the London Designer Outlet, will not be excepted at other branches
- London Designer Outlet reserves the right to change or remove this promotion at any point.
Into The Wild Colouring In Competition T&C’s
Competition Terms & Conditions
- One child will be chosen per age category – ages 3-6/ 6-10 / 10+, each child will win a £50 gift card for the London Designer Outlet. The gift card can be used in all retailers, restaurants and the cinema at the London Designer Outlet. There will be no cash alternative and please check the expiry date on the back of the gift card.
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on Friday 29th May 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- The winners will be announced on the London Designer Outlet Facebook page, The London Designer Outlet will share on Facebook the winners name along with a photo of the winning submission on the 1st June 2020 unless otherwise specified. No other details will be shared.
- The winners will also be contacted by private message on Facebook or by email/post
- Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the London Designer Outlet reserves the right to offer the position to a different entrant.
- Entries can either be handed in to Guest Services located in the London Designer Outlet and will only qualify as an entry if the full details are included on the submission. These details will be used to contact the winner only and will not be contacted for any other marketing materials.
- The other way to enter is to submit a photo of the submission via email to the following email address: email@example.com or via the London Designer Outlet Facebook page ensuring you follow our page first, clearly outline the age of the child making the submission along with their first name only and then use the hashtag #LDOintothewild
- Shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of 3 employees from the London Designer Outlet management team.
- The winning entrants’ will be announced across social media, the website and email to all London Designer Outlet customers.
- Once the winners have been contacted, all physical entries will be destroyed.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
- Only one entry per child.