London’s leading outlet shopping, dining and leisure destination in the heart of Wembley
Quintain specialises in Urban Regeneration and Asset Management and is transforming 85 acres of former exhibitions lands around Wembley Stadium to create a mixed use retail, leisure, entertainment and residential destination in London.
Wembley Park already welcomes millions of people every year to enjoy world-class entertainment and sporting events and an outstanding retail and leisure offer that together provides visitors with a day out like no other.
It will also be home to thousands of new high quality homes and a new community who will enjoy Wembley Park’s amenities, tree-lined boulevards, artisan markets and more.
Find out more at www.wembleypark.com
As the leading outlet centre within the M25, London Designer Outlet has the largest catchment area in the country, attracting one of the most enviable target markets in the world. Its ABC1 demographic is drawn from one of the most affluent and culturally diverse populations in the UK.
This desirable market is set to grow and your business can thrive with it. No other development is better placed to take advantage of Wembley’s eclectic blend of families, urban professionals and young empty nesters, nor the millions who attend events at Wembley Stadium and the SSE Arena every year.
If you would like to find out more about bringing your brand to London Designer Outlet, please contact a member of the team to discuss your requirements.
Claire Tester -Leasing Manager, Realm
Overview & Headline Performance:
- One of The UK’s Leading Retail Outlet Destinations
- 265,000 sq ft of Retail Outlet and Leisure accommodation and 80 Stores
- 3,000 Car Parking Spaces
- 9 Screen multiplex Cineworld
- Home to some of Europe’s Best Performing Fashion Outlets by Turnover
- 24 Consecutive Quarters of Sales Growth (pre Covid)
- +28% Mixed Fashion Sales Growth from 2015-2019
- +18% Catering Sales Growth from 2015-2019
- Footfall – 7m – One of the UK’s Highest for Outlet (2019)
- Top 10 Brand Average Sales Density in excess of c £1,100 / sq ft (2019)
- 65% of visitors ABC1
- Total Catchment Area – 9m people – One of the UK’s largest catchment areas for an outlet centre. Key catchment areas extend West, North West and North of Wembley.
- 1.2m within 20 minute drivetime
- 3.2m within 60 minute drivetime
- £19 bn – Total Available Catchment Spend
- £273m – Weighted Retail Goods Catchment Spend, which is 12% higher per capita compared with the national average.
Wembley Park Development:
- £3bn of investment in proximity by the same landlord
- One of Europe’s largest mixed-use developments, encompassing 85 Acres
- Masterplan now 2/3 progressed – Targeted completion early 2027
- Includes – c 1million sq ft offices, c 500,000 sq ft of retail and leisure, c 8,400 dwellings and c 20,000 residents and a 7 Acre Park
- 2020 – c 4,300 dwellings completed, targeting 2 residents per dwelling
- Wembley Park has c 13,000 residents, employs c 5,000 office workers and has c 4,500 lifestyle students on-site – All in a 15-minute walk
- Other recent developments – Boxpark, Bread Ahead, Wembley Park Market and Wembley Troubadour Theatre
- As a result of this investment, there’s an estimated c £55m of additional retail spend from Increasing Executive Wealth, City Sophisticates, and Successful Suburbs
- Total retail spend estimated to be comparable with London Victoria
- 9 Hotels in Wembley including Hilton and Novotel
- Wembley National Stadium, Wembley SSE Arena and Wembley Troubadour Theatre – all situated in proximity to the Centre