London’s leading outlet shopping, dining and leisure destination in the heart of Wembley
Quintain specialises in Urban Regeneration and Asset Management and is transforming 85 acres of former exhibitions lands around Wembley Stadium to create a mixed use retail, leisure, entertainment and residential destination in London.
Wembley Park already welcomes millions of people every year to enjoy world-class entertainment and sporting events and an outstanding retail and leisure offer that together provides visitors with a day out like no other.
It will also be home to thousands of new high quality homes and a new community who will enjoy Wembley Park’s amenities, tree-lined boulevards, artisan markets and more.
Find out more at www.wembleypark.com
As the only outlet centre within the M25, London Designer Outlet has the largest catchment area in the country, attracting one of the most enviable target markets in the world. Its ABC1 demographic is drawn from one of the most affluent and culturally diverse populations in the UK.
This desirable market is set to grow and your business can thrive with it. No other development is better placed to take advantage of Wembley’s eclectic blend of families, urban professionals and young empty nesters, nor the millions who attend events at Wembley Stadium and the SSE Arena every year.
Leasing and commercialisation enquires
If you would like to find out more about bringing your brand to London Designer Outlet, please contact a member of the leasing team to discuss your requirements.
Leasing Director, Realm
01625 581 580
Key facts and figures
- London Designer Outlet is the only designer retail outlet within the M25, just 15 minutes from the west end, 9 minutes from London Marylebone by train, and one km from the north circular (A406).
- The ABC1 demographic totals 64% over indexing by 13% above the UK average.
- LDO attracts over 6 million visitors a year.
- London Designer Outlet has a total of £3.4bn of available catchment spend. Per capita spend is 10% above the national average in the core catchment area.
- £1.6 billion of retail spend potential and £1.8 billion spend potential on food and beverage.
- 10.4m people live within a 60-minute drive, while 782,000 people are within 20 minutes. London has over 15 million tourists every year.
- 5.8m people have London Designer Outlet as their nearest outlet centre – the largest catchment density for any UK outlet.